- Can I pair DVISION with my headset?
You have to pair the headset of your motorcycle helmet with your smartphone. DVISION will then automatically transfer the voice announcements to your headset.
- Can I repair parts on the DVISION myself?
You can change the DVISION display yourself if it is damaged. You will find all spare parts in the TILSBERK online store from March 2022. In the TILSBERK online store you can also find additional mounting sets and adhesive pads for installation in other helmets.
- Can I use DVISION even if I have glasses?
If you wear glasses, you can use DVISION without any problems.
- Can I use DVISION if I have a visual impairment?
DVISION is not suitable for persons suffering from epilepsy. The indications on the display can trigger epileptic seizures due to light signals.
DVISION is not suitable for people with unilateral, uncorrected visual impairment. The display can further impair the limited field of vision and thus prevent you from having a sufficient view of the traffic.
- Do I need a permanent internet connection for DVISION?
It is sufficient if you have an internet connection to plan your tour. You can download the appropriate maps so that you can navigate safely even if you don't have reception or a mobile data plan.
- How do I use DVISION correctly?
The display in DVISION is designed for right-hand traffic and the right eye. Please never use DVISION in front of the left eye.
- How long does the battery last?
The battery in the DVISION lasts for 12 hours of pure driving time. You can therefore also use DVISION on long trips. You can charge DVISION conveniently like your smartphone via the USB-C interface. (Charging cable is included in the set).
- How long does the module take to fully charge?
The complete charging process takes approx. 4 hours if the battery of the DVISION module was completely discharged before.
- I have more questions, who can I contact?
- Is DVISION safe to use?
We have conducted several studies in which DVISION was used. The results show that DVISION has no negative effect on concentration in traffic. On the contrary, it contributes to more concentration: you can always keep your eyes on the road and do not have to constantly look at the display on your motorcycle.
- Is there a voice output for my headset?
The DVISION not only shows you the way, you can also transfer voice prompts to your headset. The headset that you have paired with your smartphone is automatically used for this.
- What are the functions of DVISION?
With DVISION you can:
- Be guided to any destination with the tour function.
- Keep track of your current speed and current speed limits.
- Keep track of the time, the street name at your current position and the remaining time to your destination.
- Keep track of your current driving direction with the compass.
- Be directly informed about incoming calls.
- Set which information is displayed to you at any time via the app.
- What data do you collect? For what?
- What do I need to use DVISION?
To use DVISION, you need a motorcycle helmet, a compatible smartphone and the DVISION set.
- What does DVISION cost?
You can use DVISION after the purchase without any running costs. DVISION is available at a RRP of 329,- EUR in the TILSBERK online store and at other partners. The DVISION set includes everything you need to install your DVISION in your motorcycle helmet. If you need mounting sets for other helmets, you can find them in the TILSBERK Onlineshop.
An internet connection for your smartphone is required for use. Please note that this may incur additional costs.
The TILSBERK online store will be launched in March 2022.
- What is included in the DVISION kit?
In the DVISION kit you will find:
- DVISION module
- DVISION protective bag
- DVISION helmet adapter with tabs + matching adhesive pads
- DVISION helmet adapter narrow + matching adhesive pad
- Sugru (malleable general purpose glue as an alternative to the adhesive pads)
- USB-C charging cable
- DVISION Quick Start Guide
- Where can I buy DVISION?
- Where can I get the DVISION App? Is it free of charge?
You can find the DVISION app for iOS for free in the Apple App Store.
The Android version is available for free in Google Play.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our service team. Just write to service [at] tilsberk.com or give us a call.
- Where does the navigation data come from?
The navigation data is provided by our partner HERE. Route instructions from other providers, e.g. Google Maps, Apple Maps, may differ. Please note that you update downloaded maps.
- Which countries are covered?
DVISION works everywhere in Europe and in other countries worldwide. The only requirement is that your smartphone has an internet connection to plan your tour.
- Which permissions does the DVISION App need? For what are these permissions needed?AppApp
The DVISION app will ask you for the following permissions. Please note that these are necessary for trouble-free operation.
Via Bluetooth the data is transferred between the DVISION app and the DVISION module. It is also possible to transfer the voice announcements to your Bluetooth headset via Bluetooth.
The current (exact) location is needed for DVISION to show you the way and to determine the current speed.
Phone status (optional)
If you enable the phone status, DVISION can show you the contacts that are currently calling you. If you don't give the permission, the display won't show you any information about calls.
- Which smartphones are compatible?
DVISION supports modern smartphones that have an active Bluetooth connection. Your smartphone must meet one of these two conditions:
- Android from version 7.0
- iOS from version 14.0
We check these conditions regularly for correct function. Other smartphone operating systems are not supported by DVISION.
- Will DVISION fit in my helmet?
DVISION is compatible for various motorcycle helmets. Important for the installation is the helmet geometry in the forehead area of the helmet. The DVISION set includes DVISION helmet adapters for various motorcycle helmets. In our decision support you will find installation instructions for a large number of helmets, e.g. with or without sun visor, with fabric or solid material or with simple or complex helmet geometry.
We have created a PDF for you to see the real size ratios. Print the following document on A4 paper and follow the instructions in the PDF to see the dimensions of DVISION and to get an idea of how it is placed in your helmet:
NOTE: To ensure that the size of your cut-out template really matches the original part, please make sure that your printer does not automatically reduce the print size! If necessary, select the option "Actual size" or "100%" to ensure that the template is actually printed in its original size.