The new features at a glance:
- Switch from Here Maps to Sygic Routing: Switching to Sygic Routing gives us access to high-quality maps that provide fast and accurate navigation.
- Customize timing of navigation: You can now choose when to display navigation arrows: long before the turn, normal, immediately before, or permanently displayed
- Display route variants: Choose from different route options to optimize your path.
- Points of interest: our app now allows you to include POIs in your route creation.
- Via stops: Add even more via stops to your route.
- Speed units: Switch between mph and km/h
- Distance units: Customize the distance displayed with kilometers / meters, miles / feet or miles / yards to suit your preferences.
- Destination memory: You can now access your most recent destinations.
- Distance display: In the app, the distance you have already traveled is no longer highlighted during navigation.
- Speed warning: Decide at which speed limit you want to be warned.
- Landscape mode: use your TILSBERK app in landscape mode.
You can find detailed information here: https://tilsberk.com/blogs/news